View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 11:54 AM   #83
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Flozell was good before bill got here. People just hate him for whatever reason. Ive made the comparison before and ill make it again. He is like damp. Everything that he does wrong(holding and penalties) is on display for everyone to see but everything he does well is harder to see though they are valuable. I forgot tnew and i will give him credit for that. Newman is better than golden boy deangelo hall imo. I thought it was big bill that drafted roy williams maybe im getting the year mixed up but i was pretty sure that was bill. I just looked it up so you are right about that. Pettiti sucks but if a 6th round pick makes your team you should be happy. I just tend to think that if he hadnt effed up in the earlier rounds than a 6th round pick wouldnt need to be starting. Canty was the steal of the draft? Hrmm i think you might want to hold off on that one they way you want me to hold off on this one.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 08-16-2006 at 11:56 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote