View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 09:39 PM   #90
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

You know, over the past few days, the casting of Ledger as the Joker has really started to grow on me. I know Nolan wants to go for a much darker joker, and one very different from Nicholson's or the animated Hamill version. I think he'll be a damn good Joker and breathe new life into the character.

Here are some excellent photoshops I found that help give us an idea of what he might look like.

This one's definitely my favorite so far. Nevermind the clothes, I just love the grin:

not a huge fan of this one, but still helps me see him playing the part

A little closer to the traditional Joker...

This one I like a LOT:

As of now, I'm happy with the Ledger casting. Now they'll just cast Liev Schreiber as Harvey Dent, I'll be satisfied.

EDIT: my new favorite. A very sinister Joker that I think would fit right into Nolan's gritty universe. Just loose the long hair (I think the original pic is from the 10 Things I Hate About You)

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-24-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote