View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #98
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I've read most of the Crisis on Infinite Earth series, and I've read a great deal of Infinite Crises. Didn't particularly care for either of them to tell you the truth. The orginal was really just a plot device they created to simplify DC's confusing continuity due to the multiverse. I like a lot of the artwork in Infinite Crises, but I just didn't much care for the story, and it just bothers me how overly powerful Superboy Prime has become. Although, I will say the series has one redeeming moment, and that's when the Joker kills Alexander Luthor. Pretty sweet.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote