View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 10:51 PM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Terry Glenn has flypaper for hands. I honestly don't think there is a better set of hands in the NFL. Remember, that dude cost us only a sixth-round pick. Pwned!

Rector probably won a job tonight (if he wouldn't have already). Hurd would now be the guy competing with Copper.

Green, thank goodness, probably tonight made it real hard on himself to make the team. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hate to see Hannam and Ryan display such bricks for hands.

Glad to see Thompson show some spurt in there. Hope he can become the change-up back.

Not a great game for Elam, I don't think. But he's still safe.

Suisham was kicking the ever-loving crap out of the ball on kickoffs. But why did Fredrickson not get the punts? Bill said he was going to punt him in this game. Maybe he made a decision after he saw Suisham kicking it past God and everybody.

That said, I like Fredrickson.

Heaven help the opposing linemen if Hatcher keeps showing that kind of surge.

Henry can cover, can't he?

Anyone who drafted Julius Jones early on for their fantasy team might end up wishing they had chosen MB3 instead. Dude will score a bunch of touchdowns this year.

Looking forward to playing an opponent with signs of life.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote