View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 11:19 PM   #22
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Let's just put it this way. I can't remember the last time I saw Glenn drop a ball. And I've seen him make ALL kinds of near-unbelievable catches. I haven't watched those guys you mention all that much, but I can't see how they could be better. At best, they would be equals.

By the way, is that Brandon Lloyd? He sucks.
Glenn is very good, and yes he makes a lot of great catches, but Brandon Lloyd is one of the best at the "how did he do that?" catches. Steve Smith and Harrison are also very good at that, they seem to never drop the ball, and they make some great catches.

Basically, there are a lot of very very good receivers in the NFL, Glenn is one of them, but he's not the best.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote