View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 11:32 PM   #13
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

FYI i was talking to her today and the way this came up was that i mentioned my parents wanted me to date her when i was in hs(this is true) she laughed and said her parents wanted us to get married. Her parents absolutely love me. If i get close to deciding to go through with this the first thing i will do is talk to my friend and see what he thinks. if he says no, that will be the end of that. I would never date her if he was opposed to it because like i said, weve been best friends since I was 7.

Plus he is a d1 offensive lineman.

I have a sister though older so i understand to some degree the dislike for people that date your sister.

Dan i didnt know how to make the poll public, this is my first poll.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 08-27-2006 at 11:36 PM.