View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 04:23 PM   #73
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
well, my brother is 18 months younger than me and I at times had crushes on his high school teammates but nothing ever came of it because I was the all-too-cool senior and they were juniors. However after my brother started playing basketball at Austin College, I didn't care what he thougt about the situation. If the guy was hot, I was going after him. That was in my agressive I'm a size 4 and you know you want me days. It worked for a few. I think I dated 3 of them. then behind my back I was proably called a tease, but whatever, I had fun.
Tease