View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 09:06 AM   #37
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
If you want to go by those NBA Live standards, technically Odom is better than Dirk. Because after all, Odom is a better passer, rebounder and better defender by a fairly sizeable margine than Dirk.

The two shouldn't even be compared to one another simply because one is a small forward and one is a power forward. Josh is assigned to guard sg/sf, Odom is assigned to guard pfs.
Actually, Odom is a forward in general. He can play both about equally. The thing is odom is a better passer and defender tha dirk but the passing margin is alot smaller and the defense margin is about the same. Dirk and odom are roughly equivalent rebounders and dirk is a VASTLY superior scorer. Essentially dirk has a huge edge in a category whereas i could make the argument that odom is better at literally everything than josh.

I dont think hes better at everything, i think josh is a better scorer and set shooter but im just saying there is nothing that josh has a huge edge in the way dirk does in scoring.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote