View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:35 PM   #105
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
good for you. i have a differing opinion, but i think you should stick to your guns.

and i promise i'm not being an ass here. you say it's "worth it". what's "worth it"? how do you know it's "worth it"? i'm not trying to shake your faith or anything, i just want to know.
The reasons its worth it are, A) once you do get married, you will never be visualizing someone else when you are having sex with your wife, B) there is a 0% chance of a premarital baby or std, C) You are doing what you believe to be the will of god(a powerful message imo) D) It is a great gift to give to your wife E) You do know that you have alot of will power and can actually stick to things.

There are some others but i would say those are probably the top ones off the top of my head in no particular order.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 08-30-2006 at 10:36 PM.