View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 02:32 PM   #52
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
They were in the eastern conference and struggled to win against a team that struggled to get to .500. And i did misread your comments about Josh and Dirk.
I kinda worded it weird too so no biggy their. I think that a team with Josh as its best player would have an absolute ceiling of 35 wins and not making the playoffs and that is in the east. Odom obviously has a higher ceiling and the age differential isnt very big either. The ability to be a lead scorer isnt as big of a deal due to dirk and the fact that neither is asked to be though. I love odom but its not like he is just miles and miles above josh or anything. I think i was the first one that came up with the Josh needs to get good enough offensively to beat 4s when people put 3s on dirks theory. He has so im thrilled. I just wish he could defend half as well as he has a rep for defending and maybe learn to pass a little and i would be even more thrilled. I think Odom does both of those things plus being able to beat 4s so i would be even more thrilled with him than with josh.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 08-31-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote