View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 06:00 PM   #36
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
So OSU's defense is worse and UT's offense is worse. I have always thought it was easier for a defense to get up to speed than an offense.
and its not close. UT is replacing 1 amazing player and apparently a good but not great olineman and a decent TE. OU is replacing the entire best linebacking group in the country a super safety and a great corner as well as most of the Dline. Vince was a beast. My fandom of vince is fairly obvious if you have read my posts in the past which i know you have ocelot. That said as far as going against OSU, he wasnt great against them. He threw 2 picks and after the first quarter didnt rush worth a crap. He was still good but its not like UT is even asking colt to match his production. The difference between the two is UT wanted vince to win games and they want colt to not lose them. Colt looks good enough to not lose them.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote