View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 12:39 PM   #24
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
terrible idea.

i believe greg buckner is one of the more underrated players in the nba. the past two years he has been alot more consistent with his shot/defense/everything. he will be a way better version of adrian griffin. that being said...the mavs were one perimeter defender away from winning the championship. why change that?

and i agree with many others in this tread..as much as i hate stack's TOs and affinity to lose the ball in playoff crunchtime and stupid decisions...he has intangibles that he brings to the mavs..that hassel and jaric cannot. and besides jaric/hassell are injury prone as well
whats this a post discussing the merits of this trade? Bad form. We are Way past discussing the merits of this trade. This thread is dead. Its just kind of like one of the zombies in resident evil, someone needs to shoot it in the head. Bringing back actuall discussion about the trade isnt the way to do that.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote