View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 05:19 AM   #25
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyToine
Actually, for some odd reason, my lasting image of him was his "Yapping at Ref Steve Javy during a Heat Offensive possession, passing the ball to Wade who passed it out of a double-team to a yapping GP and losing the ball.....and if it wasn't for Zo playing "volleyball" afterward, who knows how the game would've turned out."
My lasting mental picture of Payton is him yelling at Wade. Fifteen strong, huh?

And my lasting image of Heat fans is when they booed their own team in the Finals. That was a disgrace.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote