View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #19
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Jordan a top 12 fantasy player? har har har. bad backs on bad teams get no carries and no touchdowns. Jordan is a draft pick for fools only. If you have him, immediately try to trade him and pray to God someone offers up something like Boldin. If they do, laugh all the way to the bank.

That being said, Edgerin James is also an overrated fantasy player. Chum, I'd get what I could for him now. His fantasy value will probably never be higher. Check the history on Dennis Green coached teams and see the running back production. Not pretty. However, after James's last game against the hapless Niner defense, and the overall hype surrounding Edge, you can do better than that trade your buddy proposed. Horn is a good target, I'd say. The Saints are going to air it out this year. I think Palmer is overrated, but he's admitedly a top 5 QB pick. I'd say try James and Vick for Palmer and Horn. That's more even. James is still a top 10 fantasy pick, so it probably looks a little bad for you on the surface. But if it helps you fill a need, it's worth it. You have depth at RB. Your buddy would pull the trigger, I think.

Last edited by Darth Ape; 09-12-2006 at 11:25 PM.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote