View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 11:01 AM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default "The Last Kiss" with Zach Braff

Anyone planning on seeing this movie? from everything i've seen, it has a "garden state" feel, which i absolutely loved.

it's written by Paul Haggis, the guy who wrote and directed "Crash". Well, he adapted the screenplay from the foreign film "L'ultimo bacio".

anyway, i'm really looking forward to it. i think braff is great, and i actually like casey affleck.

braff was put in charge of the soundtrack, due largely to the success of his "Garden State" soundtrack, which again, i loved. so i'll be picking that up as well.

so, anyone else planning on catching this this weekend?