View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 02:59 PM   #36
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Lamont Jordan was the 8th ranked RB last year. He scored more fantasy points than Fitzgerald last year at a tougher position to find points.

That was a no brainer trade for 5-0. In fact, it's pretty close to robbery. A likely top ten RB for a WR, even an elite WR, is robbery.
my thoughts exactly. It was an overreaction on his part. It also freed me to trade Fred Taylor for Kurt warner and Keyshawn Johnson which helped my gaping hole at qb made by trent green. Then I was able to trade Deangelo williams and Keenan McCardell for TJ housh a mazzili and SamKon Gado which while it hurts my keeper status i think clearly helps me this year. I dont think that Andre Johnson TJ and Keyshawn Johnson is ALOT worse than Boldin, Andre Johnson and Keenan McCardell. I think Key is an upgrade over Mccardell by a decent amount because i dont trust rivers and i dont think they will let him throw enough to get Gates Mccardell and LT their normal receiving numbers. My educated guess is that McCardell will be the one who suffers the most.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote