View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:00 PM   #61
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Also, some trades that I offered up in the last couple days. I doubt that any will be taken, but I was mostly trying to stimulate negotiations:

Maroney for Lamont Jordan - I did this just for Matt. The guy who has Jordan is playing fantasy for the first time, and he might be taken in by the first week's numbers. He was god-awful in the draft, so there is no telling what he would do. Hell, this still might not be a good trade for me (hee, hee), but I thought it would be fun to see if it would go through.

Maroney for Chad Johnson - This guy has Johnson, Holt, Bryant, and Moulds at receiver, but Kevin Jones is his backup RB (with only Chris Brown behind him). He won't take Maroney, but he would probably take one of my better backs. Out of James, Dunn, Gore, and Chester Taylor, how high would you go for Chad Johnson (if any)?

Maroney for Bledsoe - I actually think this is fair. He has Hasselbeck in front of Bledsoe, and his third runner is Rhodes. I'm not paying one penny more than Maroney for Bledsoe.

Chester Taylor for Larry Fitzgerald - This cat has Fitzgerald, Randy Moss, Terry Glenn, and Wilford at WR. He has Ronnie Brown, Reggie Bush, and Anthony Thomas at RB. Oh, and he also has Mewelde Moore. He is in strong need of an upgrade at RB depth.

Last edited by chumdawg; 09-15-2006 at 10:02 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote