View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 08:53 AM   #12
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal!

I hate Federer... Mainly because I would have washed Agassi's feet I loved the guy so much and he CONSISTENTLY beat him... I wish he would tear something! ACL, MCL, hell, even an ass muscle, (would that be an ABL? )...

I just don't get excited for tournaments anymore because they are pointless... Sure, I guess who he plays is up for grabs but you just KNOW he is gonna win every single time.

He is going to be BY FAR the greatest tennis player in the history of this sport when it is all said and done. Hell, even Agassi, when asked who was the best player he had ever played, said Federer... Who is currently considered the greatest of all time? Probably Samprass and Agassi played him MANY times. So for Agassi to make that statement NOW is very telling!

Plus I HATE his game. He is so friggin good at defense... He will just slice the HELL out of the ball no matter how good you hit it and wait for you to make a mistake OR wait until you hit it where he can really get behind it. He is the equivalent of Steffi Graf...