View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 06:37 PM   #55
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Im just saying that winning a championship definitely helps your reputation but it doesnt make you great instantly, does it? Theres other achievements to consider. Im not saying Nash is a top 5 pg, maybe top 10 but the whole point of this thread (which is way off topic now) was to discuss Dirks heir as the best international player. I made the claim Nash is international and has accomplished more (unless you consider making the finals more than two MVP awards) than Dirk has in his career.

I even suggested the reason as to why he won the second MVP award (even if I dont agree with it) and thats how people started jumping on the fact that Nash is way overhyped. I dont think hes overhyped on this board (in general, hell yeah he is), and I dont recall saying he was a top 5 player in this league. Doesnt make him any less valuable to the structure of the PHX team.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote