View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 09:49 PM   #41
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
2 blocks, 2 steals per game and numbers nearly identical to Josh's across the board? Am I missing something here? Who cares what team it was on.. it's not like he was getting more touches than Josh or better matchups.. if anything else, he was getting guarded like the number one option most of the time and shooting less than Josh, at a much higher clip.

I think he's flat-out a better player. I think Josh's status is highly (and perhaps unfairly) elevated because he was the third banana on a Finals team. Do you really think the Mavs would have been worse if they had G-Wallace (perhaps the best athlete in the league) on the team? I certainly don't.
What in the hell are you talking about? Are you Gerald Wallace? Are you related to him? That is the only thing that explains this ignorant b-ball analysis. I regret commenting on this thread because it is totally off topic and is wasting my time with posts like these.

Last edited by Nemesis; 09-24-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote