View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 12:26 PM   #53
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

The country never had a comprehensive anti-terror operation until I came to office,” former president Bill Clinton told Fox News on Sunday. “I left a comprehensive anti-terror strategy.”

“We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al Qaeda,” says Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, in a new interview with the New York Post. “The notion somehow for eight months the Bush administration sat there and didn’t [fight al Qaeda] is just flatly false.”

Rice said they did not have a strategy 'to fight al-qaeda'..quite different than Rice saying we were not left with any comprehensive anti-terror strategy. Seems to me Bill did have a comprehensive overall anti-terror operation but Rice responded by adding Al-Qaeda to the response..

Funny since I have hear the Iraq war whores bring up saddam's conncetion with Palestinian suicide bombers' families and justification and proof he aided terrorists.. Is Rice now saying that the war on terror is relegated to AL-Qaeda? well saddam didn't help al-qaeda ?

So Rice would like to have it both ways..on one hand she defines anti-terror strategy as being al-qaeda specific... yet justifies Iraq invasion based on non al-qaeda reasons.. so it's possible that Clinton may have indeed left a strategy but not specific to al-qaeda.. So cons should applaud that!

Last edited by George Gervin; 09-26-2006 at 12:28 PM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote