View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #41
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Guys I'm calling it right now. Even if they are all healthy, the rockets do NOT get out of the first round. Call me crazy if you want but I'll be sure to bump this around playoff time.
If they are all healthy, I could see them advancing to the 2nd round, but it is a stretch. If they get the 6th seed, I could very easily see them dismissing the winner of the poo division in our conference; however, if they get any other seed 4-5 or 7-8, (it should be safe to assume they aren't winning this division), they will be playing the 1st/2nd place team in our division - Dallas/SA - or Phoenix. Tough road if you ask me. Everyone needs to pray for the 3rd/6th seed, as that is really the only winnable series. SA, Dallas, and Phoenix WILL be in the 2nd round.