View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:37 PM   #91
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxFan
Perhaps, but that would be plenty good enough for a first round home court series. I like the Rox chances against anyone in a seven game series.

Even I believe that Dallas would limp into the playoffs sans Dirk. I think it is a bit strange that I have a higher opinion of the Mavs supporting cast than a Mavs fan.
i have never said that I dont think the rockets would make the playoffs. I said they wont be better than the mavs or Spurs. Also you mention that the rockets have improved from that meeting 2 years ago. True they might have but that was also as well as mcgrady is capable of playing and with his horrendous shot selection its doubtful he could match that again for a full series. Also, its not like dallas hasnt gotten better since then. You still have no one to handle Jet, or Josh howard who has learned to punish teams who guard dirk with 3s.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote