View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 12:41 AM   #256
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Shaggydirk is known for neg rep and random stupidity.
Upon arrival, the sinister cleaves of determined minority was enabling vast acre consumer products only to see what most would be known for as ex-lawless prototypes and proportional leaves. Likewise, the most influential of the turn of the century quote dido end quote was most occupied by none other for mentioned moss-like infiltrating organ only to be had by nun other than most of what you and I believe to be. Anyway, as I was mentioning, the most I can spare from what I see or you see for that matter is no less what most can arrive when that much is known or unknown or most likely given. That being said, I would proclain other than that to be, yes. If one were to acquire all of the corn, peas, and your everyday consumption of his/her most prized and most proclaimed, then we could use that which is never torn or spread over the knowledge that you can see what he or she most likely would be called under other than not circumstances procluding ever popular mandates that you would so forever never before shoulda woulda coulda for the remainder of whatever seeks, prohibits, and of course what I see as a procrastination of the soul fodder quadruple center piece that we all know and seem to be watching underneath for the mentioned above doctrination. Now I would say, and quote or no quote, or quota for the rich, damn if that would be the last seaweed proclaims under breadth or fire. Why, you ask? I really don't know.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote