View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 01:46 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Question Our last roster spot

IDK whats going on with that last spot. But if its open and if we are lookin for another big mann. What about trying to sign Maurice Taylor to a small contract. The guy is huge and he actually got good skills down low and a lil Jumper. I think he would be a good bak up to releave Dirk for a few mins. His game is diff. from tht of Dirk and Crosher...soo i think it wouldnt be such a bad idea. I have never liked the guy much, but if we can get him for a reall cheap price it wouldnt be bad, since hes gettin paid by the Knicks, and i think we could use his post skills sometimes...Any thoughts???

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote