View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 09:47 AM   #203
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
^^^^^^^

What? Dwight Howard over Dirk? I'm offically through....i can't believe you say that without laughing at yourself. He's young, athletic and powerful.....GREAT. That will get you 17 and 10boards a night and be considered a star with SOME sport writers and fans. Dirk is a SUPERSTAR........Dwight has a LONG way to go, the kid needs a offensive game bad and i'm sure he'll get it, but to say you will take him over Dirk....crazy.

I didn't put Arenas, Bosh and D Howard on that list because they are NOT better than the guys I have on there...I know it's me opinion, but it's really true. You're telling me that you would take D Howard and Bosh over J O'neil? Jermaine is a beast and has proved to be nearly unstopable....inside and out/ both hands around the basket...crazy talent. Arenas is mad talented, but not better than Nash.....he's a better scorer, but Nash is CLEARLY the better player. If Dallas would have found a way to keep him.....ya'll probably could have KEPT those parade routes. lol
You do realize that jermaine oneals post game is about even with dirks right? Im not saying that to compliment dirk either... JO is one of if not the most overrated players in the nba and yes i would take bosh and d12 over him. D12 is based more on potential than anything though.

Remember i said this though, beware the ridiculously talented third year big man. 24 and 12 wouldnt suprise me at all.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote