View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 10:22 AM   #204
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
You do realize that jermaine oneals post game is about even with dirks right? Im not saying that to compliment dirk either... JO is one of if not the most overrated players in the nba and yes i would take bosh and d12 over him. D12 is based more on potential than anything though.

Remember i said this though, beware the ridiculously talented third year big man. 24 and 12 wouldnt suprise me at all.
Wow!! jermaine oneil is really really good...hard to believe that ya'll don't see this. Inside game is sick.....midrange game 15-18ft is just as good. He and his team were a lil under the radar because of injuries, but that doesn't excluded how talented he is. When D Hoawrd develops a midrange game....he willl be unstoppable, until then....he's just big, talented and young. If you're not Shaq, you can't make a living dunking on people consistantly and be called a superstar.....Teams will find a way to stop you. Ask Amare.
He was a superior talent...then he spent a summer with Tim Duncan. He came back with a 16fter and a star he became. YOU CAN'T STOP HIM NOW....no way to guard him with that inside/outside game.

Last edited by TheDiggler; 10-04-2006 at 10:39 AM.
TheDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote