View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #214
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
^^^^^^^

What? Dwight Howard over Dirk? I'm offically through....i can't believe you say that without laughing at yourself. He's young, athletic and powerful.....GREAT. That will get you 17 and 10boards a night and be considered a star with SOME sport writers and fans. Dirk is a SUPERSTAR........Dwight has a LONG way to go, the kid needs a offensive game bad and i'm sure he'll get it, but to say you will take him over Dirk....crazy.

I didn't put Arenas, Bosh and D Howard on that list because they are NOT better than the guys I have on there...I know it's me opinion, but it's really true. You're telling me that you would take D Howard and Bosh over J O'neil? Jermaine is a beast and has proved to be nearly unstopable....inside and out/ both hands around the basket...crazy talent. Arenas is mad talented, but not better than Nash.....he's a better scorer, but Nash is CLEARLY the better player. If Dallas would have found a way to keep him.....ya'll probably could have KEPT those parade routes. lol
Laughing at myself? Its called potential, and thats todays lesson. So you would pick Lebron over Tmac and Dirk based on "what he will become" but cant seem to grasp the concept of Dwights, Wades, Boshs, Arenas, even Melo's potential? I'm strongly convinced of D12's ability and whether you want to agree with it or not I would take him over Dirk and especially Tmac for the years he has left to improve into a monster. You obviously havent taken his age into consideration and improvement over his two season. Its not a secret I value talented youth with poetntial, and everyone listed above fits that category. I certainly wouldnt pick Nash ahead of Arenas at this point (laugh at yourself for that one man), wouldnt even consider it... its a miracle hes been playing at the level he has been over the last two years but hes in his 30's, Arenas is the better selection keeping everything in mind... I mean he has improved his scoring every single year hes been in the league (although I would be shocked if he could continue the trend this coming season).

And yes... you highly overate JO, its ridiculous that you would take him over a younger Bosh (who already does virtually the same things plus his future upside) and Howard is already a better defender by my estimate, his offense will come no question. If anything Bosh is the one who is uderated, everyone forgets him in that star studded class for some reason and im not sure why.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote