View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 12:17 PM   #43
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt vote in this pole. Because to put gambling in there in the same breath as marijuana is not smart in my book

Absolutely we should tax gambling. especially online gambling. There are billions of dollars that exchange hands in offshore gambling web sites, that I absolutely think should be taxed. And I even use(d) them. (gotta save for the wedding now)

my buddies and I used to play online poker, and put 5 or 10 bucks down on a football game here or there, and Id be willing to accept a tax because, hey, it makes sense. The professionals that gamble a lot on sports and poker wont be happy about it, but I think it would be a great way to bring in extra money to cut the deficit or whatever you want....hell they could do like the lottery and use it for education.

Instead they keep on talking about shutting the online gambling industry....smart....

But to mention gambling in the same question as marijuana? ....no...stupid

legalizing marijuana? get a life.