View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #2
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
I've been a board member on Yahoo for several years and they have crapped out there boards...as a result many of us are trying to find new message board homes and thanks to CREDIT... I have made my way here.

In the next few weeks I will make my prediction for this year...let's hope I can do as well as last year, where on opening night between Dallas and Phoenix I made the following prediction...

The Mavs would win the Championship in 7 games at home over the Miami Heat.

I had the teams and had it gone 7 it would have been in Dallas.

So again in a few weeks, I will make my 06/07 pick...by the way, I have our Mavs winning it, I just to figure out who it is we are going to beat!!

No problem...I just hope all of us regulars find that link I posted to come over. I have always browsed around over here from time to time, but never even registered or posted a message. Since all this yahoo mess went down, I decided to make this home. Wmb is here and he is using the same "ID". I am as well. Did you change your "ID"? If so, what was it over on yahoo....Glad to see you made it. I am going around trying to see how everything works here. I am trying to find out how to see what threads I have viewed so I know which to start from. I am thinking about starting the "2006-2007 Mavs" thread here just so us from yahoo can meet up and talk on one thread. With so many threads to look at it is kinda confusing compared to the ole yahoo message board where were used one thread each season to talk Mavs basketball. I am also trying to read up to see who would be great to talk NBA basketball. I am hoping jprince, janet, satreker and others make it over as well. If not, I am really going to miss those guys during the year. Like I said, Wmb is over, so at least he got over and now yourself as well.
creditXpert2003 is offline   Reply With Quote