Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 06:08 PM   #38
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

murphy, king of threadcraps. it never gets old.

i can't speak to "The Nine" (Tivo'd it but haven't watched it yet), but i have been watching "Jericho".

I would say that Heroes and Jericho are about equal as far as an interesting premise goes. actually, i might give an edge to Jericho. But the acting/character development in Heroes is much better, and that's saying something, because the acting and character develoment in Heroes hasn't been that great. Also, the side plots of Jericho are horrendous. and skeet's character being a freakin' macgyver is ridiculous. i'll continue to watch, because they keep having GREAT scenes in the last 5 minutes of the show. but the 55 minutes leading up to that is wearing thin.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-07-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote