View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 10:44 AM   #20
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
Thanks for the update on the contract length, DLord. If it's only 5 yrs max, I say we can go up to 50mil. But that may not look too appealing to Josh considering the deals that Joe Johnson got last year or even Peja got this year.

So may be he just has to wait until next summer and get something close to 60m/6yr deal. I just hope we don't lose him right when Dirk's at his peak and the window of opportunity is fast closing.
JJ is ALOT better than josh. Peja got overpaid but when hes right, hes better than josh too. I dont want to lose josh but i think he has an inflated view of himself. That said, if he wont accept a reasonable extension, keep him and match what he gets next year or bluff matching and do a sign and trade.