Thread: Give me romo
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 03:52 PM   #54
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I just think its funny that Roy Willliams blows coverage twice, the defense gives up lots of big plays, and no one is piling on them.

It's too easy to get on the quarterback. Phili was going to kill whatever quarterback was there that day.

If the defense had grown a pair and Roy Williams pulled his head out of his rear, your 'Boys would've had ample opportunity to win the game. Go back and look at the film. The defense blew it.

Talk about that. Leave Bledsoe alone. Get on the O-line for hanging him out to dry. Bledsoe gives the team the best chance to win this year, which is all Parcells and Jones are interested in. If you're not on board with that, and you want Romo, well then you better get Parcells out of here first....

I'm all about getting rid of Parcells - I don't think football is in his heart anymore... I have no idea who we'd replace him with, but he seems more than ready to retire... [I put as much blame on the play-calling in this game as I do Bledsoe...]

Blame the defense all you want, but the Eagles scored 17 points because of where BLEDSOE gave them the ball - 10 of those points were due to turrnovers in the Dallas red zone... Count it up - 17 points less for the Eagles, Dallas wins...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote