View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #55
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
You continue your effing moronicness. Dirk is A MUCH better traffic rebounder and Josh doesnt guard the best offensive player on the other team moron. Griffin Did and buck will. I love josh but Josh isnt a top 40 player in the NBA so if you think he is more important than Dirk (a top 5 player in the nba) you need to just lay off the crack just a little.
Griffin played half a season this past year, what about last year then? Josh has been the defensive stopper for the Mavs for the past 2 years. Griffin filled in the second half of the year and did a wonderful job, which allowed Howard to focus more on scoring and freeing him up to help on offense. Since you are the smart one, please enlighten me on the 10-point breakdown of a player film session? I am clearly talking over your head, so just dont respond because we are not talking about the same thing. And yes, Josh is a Top 40 player in the NBA, and the coaches will show you this year on their ballots. Ask Avery how important Josh is to this team. I dont have to ask, I already know what he said.

Dirk is not a traffic rebounder, he is a weakside rebounder and a very good one. Our most active rebounder is Howard which his jumping ability and quickness off the floor. When Howard is active on the defensive end, the Mavs are at its best overall. Lastly your reference to crack tells me your vocabulary is a little short. Defend yourself with basketball facts not insults..