View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #75
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Are you just gay? Enough of the gay remarks. Be a man and play a man's role in this discussion, keep your personal preference to yourself...

If you get a chance to brush up on NBA basketball advance talk start by visiting some websites that will give you some insight on what ALL nba teams use to see the value of each player on each play in each game in each minute on the floor. Visit http://www.82games.com/0506/0506DAL.HTM and tell me what you think about that info.

Once you visit around a bit, then come back to talk that kind of language with basketball 501. If you are here to just judge the normal stats that fans/media read into each day, then you will not understand most of my talk and it will continue to sound like I dont know basketball.
You realize that the numbers i was qouting about Josh defensively come from that site? Way to keep emphazing the moron. Seriously, why dont YOU look at those numbers, specifically click on Josh, and then look at the teams defensive pp100 with him on vs off. You might be a little suprised, you will probably spin it to say hes not the best defender but hes the least replaceable one or some bs like that.

As for the come like a man stuff, this is a message board. You cant "come like a man". Whats next, you want to "rumble" We will never meet so there is no point in bringing that kind of crap. The most serious confrontation we can get in is some trash talking which really isnt a big deal.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 10-09-2006 at 10:51 PM.