View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 12:01 AM   #26
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Point is that it was a question posed to you. Just as you feel your job has nothing to do with this. Where I played has nothing to do with it as well.

So, where do you work and what is your title? Third time I posed this question. Hopfully, you get the point now...Dont worry about where I played!!!!!!
no one is "worried about where you played" Its just that when you bring something up as a means for your credibility which the pro ball mention clearly was, you shouldnt be this defensive about it. If you didnt want it brought up fine, we generally dont ask what everyone does for a living or what their title is but you brought up your job yourself.