View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 11:10 AM   #248
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Correct it is a rookie contract. Look at Larry's website and you will see even there shows areas of restriction. I am not going to hold your hand on it, just read up on it since it is your CBA bible, which it is still not the complete CBA info, and also is not the official rulebook on this situation, because there are still other loopholes in the CBA. Actually you looked silly when you defended LORD. I have noticed alot of double standards going on, which seems more of a cult than a forum. Not once did you and a couple of others correct any other posters during this time frame.

Still no knowledge from you on this issue. Stop riding others, post your own thoughts.
I love when we get new members normally, I really do, because they are important for a message board but would you PLEASE try to make some kind of sense? Why dont you mention what these mysterious restrictions you speak of are instead of just calling them restrictions? You sound like a little kid talking about the boogeyman.

I will fully admit, Im not a CBA expert. Its quite possible you know more about the CBA than I do. My knowledge is essentially limited to the common knowledge things like the % raises available, BYC status, the % rules on contracts traded and things like that. However, if you are gonna claim some brilliant CBA knowledge could you please enlighten us as to what you are talking about that would prevent this from getting done?