View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:20 PM   #294
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Wow. This thread has sure esculated since last night.

One thing though credit, we don't bash DLord's posts because they are always insightful and they make sense. It's not because he's a sports writers. He makes points and backs them up well. Your points, which have actually included some good ones, weren't backed up well and weren't presented in an easy to read or organized manner. You seemed to assume that we'd know what you were talking about, or you just said it was too hard for us to understand. I don't think it's very smart on your part to join this board, be here for three days, and then criticize someone who has been researching and writing about basketball for years. We listen to what DLord has to say, and support it because he has built up respect here on this board. You haven't. We know that DLord is a credible source because we have been reading his work for a few years now. You have been here a few days, so you can't expect us to think of you as more credible than DLord. My advice to you, if you choose to listen, is too wrap up this debate and build up more respect on this board before you create a full blown huge issue like this again.
Ask DLORD did I attack him..He will tell you that I did not as well. I would never assume that I am more credible than anyone EVER. I just did not appreciate the name calling and smart insults because I felt Howard was the Mav's MIP according to my standards. That is the whole issue on this matter. When I posted, it never attacked anyone at all. I posted my viewpoint directed openly. In return, I get blasted for a whole day. That is where I had a problem. Then those young ones here who did most of the talking starting filling my reputation with negatives, so I get even more defensive towards them. If you could read some of those neg remarks you would feel the same. As for DLORD, we are both over it and have moved forward because we both mis-understood each other. Everything is fine with us. The problem is the young ones who just post to slam and hassle..