Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #58
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I finally watched these 3 episodes and I'll say I'm pretty intrigued. I just can't grasp the concept yet, but it's too early I guess. Is this going to be a short-lived story, or a never-ending one?

After watching the last one, after the Cheerleader woke up with her chest split (which, when is the last time you saw this much blood on a regular TV show non-episodic?) I couldn't help but be reminded of two shows I got hooked on last year. Surface, and Invasion.

I really don't want to expend the interest only to be lost in a cancellation. I know they picked it up for the rest of the year... but they did the same to Surface and Invasion. I'll give it a couple more shows I think before deciding.

But man, Studio 60 is really good. I think that might make my regular rotation.