View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 08:49 AM   #5
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Part 3 ... The Reactions Flow

Basketball 501 is the stupidest, elitest thing I've seen someone post in awhile. Besides, you'd think someone knowledgeable in 501 would be familiar with the common useage of the term "X-Factor".

Don't you just love when newbies come in and act like they know everything when they really know nothing?

And that whole "Superstars cancel each other out" crap is so bogus.

the problem is that the word important has a meaning. Its in the dictionary. X-factor or robin can have their own subjective meanings but important has a fairly stationary meaning. I can say hey, im using "my" definition for Most Idiotic Poster but pretty much everyone would know what i meant. Same goes for most important player. Its fairly self explanatory and its not what you explained.

So I could trade Dirk for AI straight up, and we'd have the exact same chance to win a Ring cause we'd still have a "superstar"?

and

where
did
you
play
your
pro
ball
idiot

> Dont worry about where I played and for what team. Seems to me that you are worried more about that than anything else. Where do you work and what is your title? See my point on that??????

[Re "Dont worry about where I played and for what team. Seems to me that you are worried more about that than anything else. Where do you work and what is your title? See my point on that??????"] This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read

Obviously you didn't play anywhere, that was my point.

And yes you did say you were a pro baller as a means to place yourself above everyone else. You obviously didn't play pro ball, you obviously are a huge idiot, and I hope you never post here again. I hope someone provokes you into going off so we can get a perma ban or something.

*sigh* The ghey is strong with this one.

For your sake I hope you're some dumb kid "trolling" from their room. If you are older than 26 and still writing this incoherently, then I take pity on your offspring.

> I am a grown man, nothing you can say or do will cause me to leave. Hopefully, you decide to never reply to any of my posts.
> Take it or leave it, but you will see alot of my posts. World does not evolve around you or anyone else here. This is a Mavs message board, and I am a Mavs fan.
> My reference to basketball 501 is normal talk to me. You took it as negative.
> Since I am a huge idiot dont reply to my posts.
> [Re "He wasn't the one who questioned your spelling you moron. You have the logic of a monkey.] do you know how smart a monkey is? Of course you don't, because you would not had let that come out of your lil mouth.

dear lord lol It's unbelievable to me that a grown man can produce such unintelligible posts

> [Re "If you are older than 26 and still writing this incoherently, then I take pity on your offspring."] Keep "Offspring" out of your mouth. I did not bring your parents into this at all, so keep your remarks to me or about me.......

[Re "do you know how smart a monkey is? Of course you don't, because you would not had let that come out of your lil mouth."] speechless. Can you hurt yourself from silent laughter?...doc, any insight on monkey IQ that might help me stop laughing?

you realize that your offspring and your parents arent even remotely the same thing right???

It made a lot more sense when you took his ideas and implied that dirk was out of the running for this presitigious MIP award

I'm laughing too hard to respond sikey

LOL Tokey that was the best post of the thread. Bombs are being shot off all over the place, and you are just glad we have a good team

This thread has gone on so long and so meaninglessly that I don't even get what's being argued about. This thread's main topic isn't even really being discussed anymore.

I should get extra credit for bring monkey oral into the conversation. Get it? Extra credit? *sigh*

sike must be butter 'cause the man is on a roll.......