Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:00 AM   #65
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
After watching the last one, after the Cheerleader woke up with her chest split (which, when is the last time you saw this much blood on a regular TV show non-episodic?) I couldn't help but be reminded of two shows I got hooked on last year. Surface, and Invasion.
well, that kind of view is always prevalent on CSI (don't know about Miami and NY, i never watch those). lots of blood on that show.

i am also now in the boat of believing that the elder suresh is actually Sylar. the fact that it's a decently well-known actor, and the whole hidden sylar room (another map, and all the "FORGIVE ME"s written on the wall) backs it up for me.

good to see ratings increasing for Heroes. Studio 60 is a weird show to match up with Heroes, but I like them both... plus, Studio 60 is across from CSI:Miami, which is popular for some strange reason. i hate david caruso. he's a joke.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-11-2006 at 10:02 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote