View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 05:35 PM   #22
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Should stick to the wolf routine, your sarcasm in sheep clothing was the first thing I noticed. I am so glad that I got several messages from the normal regulars that I was dealing with the kids of the board. I just wish someone had told me before. I guess they forgot to mention you as well.

Keep up the good work with your fellow kiddie chums. So who is the coach for the AAU team that you and the rest of the chum fellows play with? Good luck this season. Remember after this, intramurals will be waiting for you in college.
And exactly which regulars did you get PMs from? Or can you "not say" again?

A few of the top main posters on this board PM'd me telling me to give you negative rep so I find it hard to believe your story. Chum might have possibly PM'd you but I know no one else did. Every other regular has gone on record saying you're an idiot.