View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #23
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Should stick to the wolf routine, your sarcasm in sheep clothing was the first thing I noticed. I am so glad that I got several messages from the normal regulars that I was dealing with the kids of the board. I just wish someone had told me before. I guess they forgot to mention you as well.

Keep up the good work with your fellow kiddie chums. So who is the coach for the AAU team that you and the rest of the chum fellows play with? Good luck this season. Remember after this, intramurals will be waiting for you in college.
You continu to equate basketball ability with basketball knowledge, and shove your supposed basketball career in the faces of all us normal joes.

I don't care who sent you messages saying you were dealing with the "kiddos". You were dealing with several valuable and respected members of this board.

So keep digging pal. Keep trying to prove you have something over us because you supposedly dribbled a ball better than a few of us.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com