View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:42 PM   #181
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Since Shaq has been with the Heat what is his record against the Mavs? The first year we still had Bradley. So lets move forward to last year including the pre-season. Our game plan was to play Shaq head up, and put extra attention on Wade. This has worked like a charm for the Mavs. If it ain't broke dont fix it...

As I have looked at Shaq's numbers in the regular season and playoffs these last two years, I would not say double Shaq, if you have a true center who can somewhat guard Shaq. If you do, then FLASH will kill you.

Please dont bother to say my above gameplan that I suggested the Mavs used was not right against the Heat. You may look fine here, but anyone inside the Mavs organization would laugh at you. I am telling you the gameplan used..
The heat in the playoffs specifically after the first round and the heat in the regular season last year are 2 entirely different things.