View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #187
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
That was because shaq wasn't doing very well in the regular season. He looked tired for once (even a tired shaq is the best center in the league).

But once AGAIN he stepped up in the playoffs and dimolished people. Of course Avery had to take this into consideration.

It's easy to say "if we would have gone against shaq 1vs1, and double wade, we would be champs". It's a lot harder to prove it.

Shaq will be a superstar until he retires.
Now your point is a valid point but it is your view point. My viewpoints you take them and argue. Why is that?

Me myself would not say that Shaq dimolished anyone in the playoffs. I would say exactly what Shaq said about himself. He didn't do much..Words from his mouth. But, I do think he is the most important player to Wade for this team to win a title. I also think he did what he could, but it is not the same Shaq. He needs it, and it hurts him to be this way.

To me, the game has changed so much that dominant centers are the thing of the past. I also feel Shaq is the best center in the league. What he brings to the table and his knowledge of the game is great.

Last edited by creditXpert2003; 10-12-2006 at 01:31 PM.