View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #199
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
So you dont think kobe was a superstar the year before? You MIGHT be able to get away with an argument that he wasnt the first year though i would disagree but to imply that either wasnt in the other years is just moronic man.

Edit-Yet again you taken something that has a common meaning in basketball circles and just completely made up a different one because you feel like it and think everyone else should have the same view of that ideal as you do.
Have you not noticed that if I dont agree then you call it moronic and things like that and ignorant? That is why I have a problem with your talk. It is called "Respect".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Edit-Yet again you taken something that has a common meaning in basketball circles and just completely made up a different one because you feel like it and think everyone else should have the same view of that ideal as you do.
Whats the difference between that and saying "Moronic" or "ignorant" if I dont agree?