View Single Post
Old 04-16-2001, 04:07 PM   #16
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

LAM, I'm sorry that I did not make the thread clear to you. Our LIKELY playoff opponent HAS been determined by Sunday's games. It is Utah. Utah had a small chance to move to the 3rd seed but lost. Of the 3 games left, I considered the Sonics to have the best chance to beat us. Since the Mavs won, we will probably take the 5th seed.

The rest of the message explained how the matchup WAS NOT going to be the Lakers - the team that only YOU mentioned as a first round matchup. I also mentioned the possibilities of what could happen if the Mavs lost. I also tried to predict the seeding in the West (unsuccessfully I might add - I thought the Kings would have the 2nd slot).

BTW, I'm still waiting on the stat breakdown showing Finley to be in the lower percentile of shooting guards. I am not the only one who is waiting on the statistical paper you did on the NBA.

Please don't act superior to the rest of us, it actually makes YOU look like a fool.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote