Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 10:52 AM   #106
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Um, where can you NOT go with superheroes?

In that interview Aex posted, the writer said that Sylar was the villain for this season. With superheroes all you have to do is introduce a new villain.

Plus, with this show, you can always find new characters, as more people discover abilties.

As far as the cheerleader goes, I agree. I don't think save the world was referring to the bomb in New York.

In fact, my theory is that this is why Hiro came back from the future. The only reason to come back from that far into the future would be because they disovered they needed her abilities much further down the line.

I guess my point is...so much of this show so far isnt only individuals discovering their own abilities, but the discovery of why they're all connected and what exactly is causing all of this and just why it's all happening in the first place.

Even if they get a whole new cast to discover their abilities, some of the mystery will be lost, and it will become routine super hero crap to just get a new villain.

of course if they don't reveal the true nature of all this and dont explain anything, while neutralizing the threat, I guess they can string us along another season.

the draw for me isn't them against a villain, it's the discovery of what in the hell is going on with these people and how are they all connected?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-17-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote