View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #35
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
I just figured that if you are going to blame someone for manipulating the media, you should have the decency to name them - for the sake of clarity, and out of respect for those with whom you discuss.

We can discuss the religious, ethnic, or social background of Jesus in a different thread, if you'd like.
Have you ever seen anything about the fight of Christians over in Israel or Iraq? Christians are in the middle of this war over there. Christians have to fight EVEN in the Holy Land as well as over in Iraq. Why is this not talked about?

Before we went to Iraq this time, all we saw was coverage about Iraq and how the Arab world was about to bomb the U.S. None of this ever happened and Iraq never had the means to do so. But the media spin brought us into this war. Why? Oil?

My whole point is that whoever owns the media usually can sway the viewpoint of others. But sometimes we get to see some stuff that is not basis. Does this answer your question and do you see how what I said came about with this thread?