View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 02:08 PM   #76
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Actually, they posted White Supremacy sites. I posted a link to an article to support my view on who owns the US media..
You posted an article from a white supremacist website ranting about how Jews own the media. Your presence in this thread is the only reason anyone is talking about Jews.

You, sir, are a pathetic racist.

Quote:
Point blank you should like a total clueless fool to think I am anti-semitic...
It would take a "total clueless fool" to think otherwise.

Quote:
First of all, Muslims are Semitic people as well, so your words dont make sense.
No, your words don't make sense.

The term "anti-Semitism" is defined by Merriam-Webster's Dictionary as "hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group." Thus, the application of that label to you, is absolutely correct. Also, just to save you the time, I checked. Neither Merriam nor Webster are Jewish.

As for your comment that Muslims are Semitic people, that's just flat-out wrong.

13.4% of India's population of over 1 billion people are Muslim.
88% of Indonesia's population of over 245 million people are Muslim.
1-2% of China's population of over 1 billion people are Muslim.

Last I checked, Indians, Indonesians, and Chinese are not considered Semites. And those are just a few examples.

You're officially an idiot and a racist.